Protein balls are delicious & healthy, making them the perfect snack. So if you need something sweet to stop those pesky afternoon sugar cravings, why not give them a go?
Coconut Protein Balls
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1 cup dates
- 3 drops vanilla essence or a teaspoon of vanilla paste
- 2 tbsp cacao powder or a heaped teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 cup desiccated coconut for coating
- Place all of the ingredients (except the coconut) into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Using wet hands, roll the mixture into small balls.
- Pour the coconut onto a chopping board and roll each of the balls until coated.
- Place on a baking tray and pop in the fridge until hard!