Pilates on the ball
Is successful in the areas of abdominal development and balance training. Increase stability strength and accelerated result. The primary benefit of an exercise ball as opposed to exercising directly on a hard flat surface is that the body responds as soon as you sit on the ball to the instability to remain balanced, engaging many more muscles. Muscles become stronger over time to keep your balance. The results have an excellent side effect on a healthy posture to maintain the natural curve of your spine.
Provide strengthening of your core and ensuring muscle balance to a healthy posture.
- Provide you with the strength of your core
- Muscle balance to a healthy posture
- Increases your balance
- Abdominals activate and kick in naturally when on the ball
Regularly exercising with the exercise ball
- Helps you maintain the natural curve of your spine,
- stops you keep from arching your back and
- protect the spine.